Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What about me recently ~~

Now already is week 3 jor of my 3rd sem....
A lot of thing gonna done by tis week...
STRESS ! STRESS ! STRESS!
this coming thursday tat mean tml will have a individual presentation about my hometown...
& next week gonna had a exhibition for my friends club~~
I responsible with art & design part~~
This weekend nid to start workshop to do all exhibition things..
New Jusco oso wan opening on 5 th Feb soon~~
Beside that,a Lot of assignment & midterm waiting on me~~

Last thursday ( 28 Jan ) ,林宥嘉 yoga came to my school had a small concert abt one hour..ntg to say much on it ,coz when i went there ady wan finished d..i juz manage to heard 2 songs nia..after tat,go Molly wif my fren..
On 30 Jan ,my fren back from cyber ..& had dimsum wif them at 老地方...haha...u still so leng eh..nope change at all....nt bad on ur hair color...
On 31 at Jan,i m so happy received call from uncle ...he said wan came find me...I had a fun day wif cousin & uncle...Uncle thk for ur clothes eh...u still very dote me...^^

CNY coming soon oso~~countdown for 9 days to back celebrate~~but i nt consider buy cny clothes yet >.<... i wish all of my fren HAppy New Year in advance 1st ^^

3 comments:

  1. what are u going to talk about your hometown??? =)
    Happy Chinese New Year in advance...
    I will go visit your house during CNY~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer: HAPPY CNY to u oso ^^
    minz : dunno oso...shopping heaven...maybe u no chance to visit my house le...haha

    ReplyDelete