Saturday, January 10, 2009

~~My 1st post of my own blog~~

Erm..y i will start & create a my own blog..? Maybe recently see many of my friends start blogging...& mainly maybe toO boring of tis few days...After tis wednesday..finish my last paper of final exam...i start my 3 weeks more sem break le..mean start HOLIDAY lo..^^ But i wan follow minz car back jb...so ..tis sunday only back..Anyway..thank minz 1st lo...

This four days how 2 pass ler.....?Erm..After exam...i go have lunch wif my housemates ..den..back home..start on9-ing..msn-ing..sleep-ing lo..At night...my frenzs invites me go sch play basketball after i had dinner wif them..abt 9pm ..1st time play basketball le..haha..luckily they din laugh at me lo..so lousy >.<>..i agree wif tat...coz ntg 2 do ..so boring..After my lunch wif my fren abt 1.45pm at ixora foodcourt.. i wait her there & she drive me go stadium..when i arrive there..all her frenzs come ady..yup..some of her frenzs is minz d classmates..-Andrew & Edmund..& my new frenzs..:Andrew..Terrence..Kailoon..Meiwei..( i dunno gt write wrong or nt..paiseh ya ^^)..All MMu student..& all come from St.David ..Edmund ler..i noe him on my orientation days..same group wif me..but nt so familiar wif him le..After tat..we go in stadium play lo..Edmund late came & gave us big surprise ~~ a new hairstyle..really get shocked on it...they give a nickname to him : "ah LOng" ..Juz kidding ya^^ after tat..i play single match wif him..& double match wif his frenzs also...but we Lose..so paiseh to u..gt lose of our team...after tat..go MMU corner yumcha wif them..den..go back home ....but anyway..have a fun wif u all...Next time go again ya^^

Third days of holidays-yesterday...also ntg 2 do..wake up le..den on9-ing..msn-ing..sleep-ing...But nitez..gt some activity...my rOOmate n her frenz decide come to our house have a cook...between tis gt funny things.. i tot she say din count me on tis dinner..so ..i decided go out eat wif my frenzs eat at MMU corner..but the funny thing come le..haha..when she realised i dissapear ..she call me & ask where am i..n her frenz-Daryl oso ask her where ur rOOmate oO.. minz pass her phone to Daryl & he tell me dun eat so much ...n i promise nt eat so much oso to him..n come back continue my 2nd meal..but actually i ate a lot at MMu corner..云吞面...豆奶..油条..when i go back house..minz n her frenzs still in process of cooking...around 9pm..finally finish cook ..den we ate till 10.30pm..den do the cleaning process lo..After tat...we end of our activity wif drinking 2 bottle of sparkling...really nice for it ..^^ Have a fun wif u all tOO..^^

ok le. ..tats all for my 1st post on my blog....today also a boring day...sien...yeah..finally tml nite back jb le...c u all sOOn ..^^ To all my MMu frenzs ..HAppy Holidays ya^^

5 comments:

  1. SHhh..nothin..juz pas by..Shhh..XD..kip it up..kip writin n i wil b kip readin..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..u should be proud ler..1st ppl leave comment to me..anyway..i will keep up writting d..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...i memang old le...the font size can put a bit more bigger...>.<

    nice n clean blog, jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok..next time put biggest front size to u ya^^special for u ...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. u also not very short and sweet leh...hahahahahahah...ur post so longgggg....macam saya....so long winded...hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete