Saturday, January 24, 2009

~~Unknown Feeling ~~

Y I got this kind of feeling? Feeling got someone keeps avoid me? don’t know le…this kind of feel recently arise …>.<"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart " & I can give, I can receive, but I cannot take." Hope that our friendship keep going ya^^ & Friendship Forever…that was what someone said be4~~and now…I need 2 wake up from unreality…that kind of life won’t happen to me & impossible to me…The bad things in life is open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before. "But anyhow..."Memories are the best souvenirs." I NEED to focus n gambateh in study now…that is important…wake up~~wake up ar~~~Yishi..

4 comments:

  1. why you so emo geh??
    cheer up yea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo...dont fell in blog disease...just lk what i wrote...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reply minz: ok ..thk u ya^^ now everything fine le
    REply Weeshen:erm..i din fell in blog disease la..juz a bit emo that few day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hm... Sorry i guess i'm not invite but searching for blogs i find yours and i like what you write somehow it remenberme the way i write too xD

    Yeah memories are really important is the only thing we sure have ^^ and about friends, not all friends are forever but if you choose good your friends, i'm sure that they are people that wont left you alone, maybe sometimes because they will be busy but they always come back :D

    ReplyDelete