Saturday, January 31, 2009

~~Happy Chinese New Year ^^ ~~Part 1

Happy Chinese New Year to all my fren...^^Late wishes...Well...Every year do almost same things..at same place...to celebrate CNY..HAizz >.< Nothing special...

First day : CNY eve
every year..me & my family went back father hometown- kukup to eat reunion dinner...ady almost 19 yrs d...my mum nid 2 back there cook the dinner..so..we started depart after lunch..n reach there abt wan 3pm le ..my mum start preparing dinner lo...me..juz on9 lo..n waiting for dinner..( useless) About 6 smtg..started eat dinner le lo...steamboat & few dishes..den..watch TV..About 12am..outside of my uncle house..so noisy..a lot of firework is put ..but i din interested wif it..maybe ady grow up..but unfortunately my cousin fall down when he too excited to go saw fireworks..pity le>.<

Second day : 1st day of CNY
I woke up abt 11.30am...all of my cousins n my bro ady woke up n wear new shirt d...me still haven wake up..coz last nite watch tv till 3am..my mum ask me to drink sweet soup..n i am waiting to ate lunch..abt 12 pm ..i ate lunch & bath..change the new shirt..After tat ..ntg 2 do..watching tv..on9-ing..& sleep-ing..dinner time reach..eat dinner..den watching tv again..on9-ing..keeping things...went to sleep quite early..abt 12am..wanna go mum hometown-Batu PAhat..Hurray!!

Third day : 2nd day of CNY
I woke up 7.30am..After my mum bath..i quickly go 2 bath..coz many ppl nid 2 bath& I dunlike grab bathroom oso..Abt9.30pm..we all depart to bai nian wif my 2nd aunty & my father's aunt..Around 12 pm..we all yumcha & ate lunch..2pm we depart to go BAtu PAhat lo..around 3.30pm..reached d & go bai nian wif my 二姨..1 hour later..started depart to my grandparent house..All my aunt & uncle gather at there..my cousin & their child oso..Dinner time:STEAMBOAT..me & my other more close cousin ate second round..coz too many ppl d..i started eat around 9pm ..damn hungry...After ate..Some play card..some play mahjong..

Fourth day : 3rd day of CNY
I woke around 9 am..coz my cousin wan treat us ate breaksfast..aorund 10pm ..we departed go ate ...As usual..we go a mamak stall ate...LOntong & nasi lemak...After tat..me & my bro follow my cousin car go BP mall & SQUARE ONE..shopping centre..din buy things...juz hang & chat around ..After tat..we all went my 四舅house..n saw my cousin's son..damn cute..i like him so much..haha..


1 comment:

  1. hahahahhahaha....exciting wor...
    muz update soon hor
    hahahha
    ting ting mei...


    wen hui

    ReplyDelete