Friday, February 6, 2009

~~~ 3rd Semester Start ~~~

Erm..After a week of CNY..tat mean finish my 3 week sem break...i am started my new sem d...This sem is last sem of my one year foundation life le..hopefully everything is alright..in order to enter my degree year on June 2009..but still gt 4 month nia..This week was my week 1 of sch days..As usual went to class...divided assignment group n so on..tis sem dunhave much midterm exam..3 out of 6 subjects gt midterm-PCA, PBS n PAT..but tis sem i nid did a business project- do business in a group of 12ppl...& most difficulities to me is english nid a drama presentation..really swt == HAizz..

Tis sem nid bucks up more le...gt a better result than last sem...coz 3th n 4th weeks of sch days..mean 2 more weeks nid 2 decide my future d...wanna choose course for beta ( degree level)...I think the choice will i made will be major in BAnking & Finance course is under BBA..but i still nid 2 think other 2 choices more ...MUz gambateh ...All the best to me...My target for tis sem is hope gt can 1st class -at least 3.67..& gt a flying colour result in MUET ..

2 comments:

  1. Hehe~ U can de!!
    Gambateh neh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haih....gambatte la..ting ting..
    my life is so stiffening...i feel like i m out of breath right now...
    don be like me..T.T

    ReplyDelete