Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine Day ^^

Valentine Day to me juz a normal & nothing special day..On 13th Feb night ..i went out wif my MMU fren d fren & ate dinner around 9pm at Noodle Bar...After that, we went DP watch movies-2 horror movies but din horror at all..House n Eden Lake.. Around 1.30am finish watching.. we went at a mamak stall...den went Pantai Puteri & spend whole morning there....but tat time i ady feel tired & nt well d when watching movie..& plus so cold ..make me wanna sick d..we till 6am the next day juz reach house..When back home..my head ady so pain le..den straight went to sleep..around 10am..heard ym n yc chatting at kitchen..ym was preparing smtg special..but i continue sleep till 11.30am..after woke up.. on9-ing..watching drama..eat my biscuit as lunch.. after that..continue sleep back coz head so pain le..At night..I went out wif my housemates ate dinner at MORI CAFE..celebrate our single party at there..haha..but at last gt 5ppl..jason n yenhan add in..we chatting there..around 11.30pm..my fren ask me go yumcha too..so surprise u ask me go yumcha..haha..but i din go..at last they all oso go MORI.. gang of engineering fren..They play card till shop close oso...we reach home around 1am d..haizz..tis few days really cham..plan do a lot things..but din do at all..ok la..wanna do my PBS tutorial d...Anyway..HAppy Valentine Day again to u all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment