Sunday, February 1, 2009

~~Happy Chinese New Year ^^ ~~ Part 2

Fifth day : 4th day of CNY
I woke up abt 8.30am..keep up things n prepare back jb le..We went to temple pray around 10am..after that, me n my family follow my uncle go Muar.my cousin oso gt go...Be4 we depart to Muar d temple..we went to ate our lunch at a roadside shop...eating Asam Fish..Sambal fish n Prawn..fry fish & a lot..Den,we went to FAmous temple there to pray.....around 3 pm..my uncle gt smtg 2 do abt his work...we all follow him go The Store & buy wat he need...After he finish his work..abt 5 smtg..we went to 珍珍香to eat 鱼片米粉..quite nice..we oso try tat shop famous dish- 星洲米粉..erm..nt bad oso...around 6 pm..me n my family depart back jb le...my uncle n my cousin back BAtu Pahat ...& we fetch my cousin go LArkin bus terminal..he wan go s'pore work ..

Sixth day : 5th day of CNY
Erm..Woke up quite late...but early morning i ady woke up..coz of noisy of my bro d fren..come my house bai nian..abt 10 more ppl come..damn a lot..In the afternoon..my bro go his fren bai nian..me n parent go tesco Plentong buy stuff...At night..we ate steamboat again...>.<

Seventh day : 6th day of CNY
Around 4smtg ..we go fetch my bro from his fren's house & went to my cousin new house at Kota Tinggi...I tot is BUffet or wat..but..STEAMBOAT again...>.< At midnight ..prepare keep up my things to back Malacca...till 2.30am..plus chatting ..haha..

Eighth day : 7th day of CNY
About 10.30pm..me & my family depart to Malacca..we nt eat..around 11 .30am..we ate at Machap & continue our journey..We reach Malaccca abt 1pm..& go back my apartment to keep up those things..Abt 2.30pm..after keep up those thing..me & my family go town ...we go JOnker Walk..my father 1st time go there..we eat famous Cendol..Asam Laksa..Laksa..den..walk around at JOnker..Around 4.30pm..we go to Eye of Malaysia...wow..damn huge le..we went inside take photo..but din go up enjoy..haha..den..we go a new place..dunno wat le...a LOt of MAlacca 的地标..use recycle thing 2 do..( I think la)..After tat..my bro wanna go DP ...Be4 go there..we go Newton hawker center drink coffee & eat popiah....we walk DP till 7.30pm..My father seem very tired d...drove whole day car..we decided back & went MMU corner ate dinner..we went back apartment after dinner..My parent start depart back JB around 9.30pm..

This is my boring week of CNY..I really hope tat next yrs CNY wont so boring...Tml start new sem d...muz work hard...My Target : 1st class ..^^ GAMBATEH !!

5 comments:

  1. ohh...i knew the new place u said...the make it like lantern like tht ryte????at night view will be nicer!!!!it just open ceromny on 23rd january...hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. u say boring....
    hundred sword insert to my heart...><"
    WTH, u go try the cny wif the notes lah, really wat...
    so enjoy it
    *PS: I gt no steamboat tis year!!!!!

    Anyway, happy open school, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm...i also duno call what...wakakaka...i only knew the place!!!!!hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reply XL: really boring ma..tis year i eat 4 days steamboat d...scared abt it ..haha..u nw still exam,rite?GAmbate ya..^^ ur holiday coming soon..

    ReplyDelete